Bee Propolis is a type of glue that bees make from resins of certain trees, which they use to sterilize their hive and seal it from invaders such as viruses and bacteria. Anything that comes into contact with the propolis is decontaminated, protecting the inhabitants from infection and disease. Its impressive antiviral, antibacterial, antiseptic and antifungal properties are some of the main reasons that Bee Propolis has been extensively researched and used as a natural health product dating back to 350 B.C.
Bee propolis’ impressive antiviral, antibacterial, antiseptic and antifungal properties are some of the main reasons that Bee propolis has been extensively researched and used as a natural health product dating back to 350 B.C.
Bee propolis is the strongest antibiotic found in nature. Unlike many antibiotics, bee propolis is exceedingly safe and does not destroy good bacteria along with the bad. It has no toxic side effects, no contraindications and no upper limits of ingestion and unlike chemical antibiotics produced in laboratories, bee propolis does not cause the body to build up a tolerance over time, meaning it can be used regularly without losing effect. Bee propolis is used for canker sores and infections caused by bacteria (including tuberculosis), by viruses (including flu, H1N1 flu, and the common cold), by fungus, and by single-celled organisms called protozoans. Bee propolis is also used as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent.
Bee Propolis has also captured the attention of those wanting to enhance their overall, general health because it contains many nutrients such as protein and amino acids, trace minerals – magnesium, calcium, phosphorus and potassium – plus antioxidants such as beta carotene and bioflavoniods, as well as vitamins B1 and B2.
● Prized for its antiviral, antibacterial, antiseptic and anti fungal properties
● Contains enriching bee factors, antioxidants and bioflavonoids
● Can be used to treat minor cuts, burns, scrapes and a variety of skin irritations
● May help improve healing time and reduce pain from cold sores
● Improves healing and reduces pain and inflammation after mouth surgery
Bee Propolis Spray
● Contains a powerful liquid extract formula to provide support for your health
● Liquid form is absorbed faster than tablets/capsules and is more potent than tinctures
● Low temperature, dynamic extraction process preserves active ingredients
● Convenient liquid spray form. Handy to keep in your purse, the car or at the office
● Convenient for targeting sore throats
Recommended Use or Purpose:
As a natural source of antioxidants Bee Propolis is beneficial for the maintenance of good health. It is also traditionally used in herbal medicine to help relieve sore throat and other mouth and throat infections.
Bee Propolis Extract
Recommended Dose (Adults):
Spray 1 time into mouth and throat, 2-3 times daily or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner. 1 spray = 1ml.