Bee Propolis is a type of glue that bees make from resins of certain trees, which they use to sterilize their hive and seal it from invaders such as viruses and bacteria. Anything that comes into contact with the propolis is decontaminated. Its impressive properties are some of the main reasons that Bee Propolis has been extensively researched and used as a natural health product dating back to 350 B.C.
Bee propolis’ impressive properties are some of the main reasons that Bee propolis has been extensively researched and used as a natural health product dating back to 350 B.C.
Unlike many antibiotics, bee propolis is safe and does not destroy good bacteria along with the bad. It has no toxic side effects, no contraindications and no upper limits of ingestion and unlike chemical antibiotics produced in laboratories, bee propolis does not cause the body to build up a tolerance over time, meaning it can be used regularly without losing effect.
Bee Propolis has also captured the attention of those wanting to enhance their overall, general health because it contains many nutrients such as protein and amino acids, trace minerals – magnesium, calcium, phosphorus and potassium – plus antioxidants such as beta carotene and bioflavoniods, as well as vitamins B1 and B2.
● Contains enriching bee factors, antioxidants and bioflavonoids
Bee Propolis Spray
● Contains a powerful liquid extract formula to provide support for your health
● Liquid extract form is absorbed faster than tablets or capsules and is more potent than tinctures
● Low temperature, dynamic extraction process preserves active ingredients
● Convenient liquid spray form. Handy to keep in your purse, the car or at the office
Recommended Use or Purpose:
As a natural source of antioxidants Bee Propolis is beneficial for the maintenance of good health.
Bee Propolis Extract
Recommended Dose (Adults):
Spray 1 time into mouth and throat, 2-3 times daily or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner. 1 spray = 1ml.