1. What is Omega-3?
The unsaturated fatty acid, Omega-3 is highly effective in improvement of blood circulation, decrease of cholesterol, and prevention of cardiovascular diseases, and also closely related to cerebral growth of infants and children. And also the research reports of the effect of Omega-3 on curing mental disorder problems have been continuously released.
However, the human body cannot synthesize omega-3 fatty acids, and therefore it should be supplied by foods or health supplement.
Omega-3 can be sourced from oils of fishes, shrimps and shells but the best sources of Omega-3 are reported as the oil of harp Seal and Krill.
2. Oronia Harp Seal Oil/Krill Oil
Oronia Harp Seal Oil/Krill Oil is a combination of the oils of Canadian harp seal and krill.
The harp seal oil, extracted from the harp seals living in Canada is rich in EPA and DHA which are the most important elements of Omega-3, and also it has DPA which is found in human breast milk.
DPA is reported to increase the effect of Omega-3 by 10 – 20 times in human bodies. And scientists presume that DPA has specific function in immune system.
Krill Oil is also a premium quality Omega-3 source extracted from Krill which inhabit the cold ocean areas of the world, primarily the Antarctic and North Pacific Oceans.
Krill oil is rich in Omega-3(EPA and DHA) which has the specific formation quite similar to those of the cell walls of humans, which makes Krill Oil much more absorbable and allows for a much easier entrance into the mitochondria and the cellular nucleus.
s Krill oil also contains vitamin E, vitamin A, vitamin D and canthaxanthin, a potent anti-oxidant. The anti-oxidant potency of krill oil is 48 times stronger than fish oil, in terms of ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorptance Capacity) values
3. Outstanding Effect on Reducing Cholesterol(LDL) and Improving Blood Circulation
- Reducing LDL Cholesterol and increasing HDL Cholesterol
- Reducing Blood Sugar Level
- Diminishing the pain and inflammation from rheumatoid arthritis
- Symptom reduction in dysmenorrhea
- Helps cerebral growth of infants and children
4. It is recommended for
- Those who have problems in blood circulation due to high Cholesterol and blood sugar
- Those who need the prevention material of cardiovascular diseases
- Those who want to reduce pains by rheumatoid arthritis and dysmenorrhea
- Infants, young kids and juveniles for cerebral growth and mental stability
5. Dose and Instruction
Take 1 softgel daily, As a food supplement.
Don’t take over dose.
Consult your physician in case of allergies or other physical problems or concerns
EACH SOFTGEL CONTAINS
Salmon Oil ……………………………………1,000mg
Vitamin E (d-Alpha-Tocopherol)……………….1mg
Rich in Omega-3 Poly-unsaturated fatty acids:
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)………………340mg
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)……………….660mg