1. What is Spirulina?
Spirulina, arthrospira platensis. Is an edible algae which has a long history of safe human consumption and over 30 years of safety testing.
Its shape is tiny green spiral coils started to be cultivated in clean farms for the past 20 years and developed as the most nutritious health product.
It contains compounds like phycocyanin, polysaccharides and sulfolipids that enhance the immune system. Spirulina contains the most remarkable concentration of functional nutrients ever known in any food, plant, grain or herb.
2. The most powerful combination of nutrients
Many essential nutrients recommended by experts to help protect our bodies are concentrated in Spirulina. It contains the most powerful combination of nutrients ever known in any grain, herb or food.
• Beta Carotene – Spirulina beta carotene is ten times more concentrated than carrots, supporting your body’s defenses.
• Vegetable protein without the fat and cholesterol of meat. – Spirulina is the highest protein food with all the essential amino acids
• Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) : Rich in Spirulina. Studies show nutritional deficiencies can block GLA production in your body, so a good dietary source of GLA can be important.
• Iron : Also rich in Iron which is essential to build a strong system, yet is the most common mineral to be deficient. Spirulina is rich in iron, magnesium and other minerals, and is easier to absorb than iron supplements.
• Vitamin B-12 : Spirulina is the highest source of B-12, essential for healthy nerves and tissue.
• polysaccharides, sulfolipids & glycolipids : Scientists are discovering the benefits of polysaccharides, sulfolipids & glycolipids, the powerful elements for health and cleansing.
3. Functions of Spirulina
• Strengthens the immune system
• Supports cardiovascular function and healthy cholesterol
• Improves gastrointestinal and digestive health
• Enhances natural cleansing and detoxification
• Reduces cancer risks with antioxidant protection
Take 1 tablet a day
Each Tablet Contains
Pure Spirulina …………………………. 1,100mg