Aronia: One of the top antioxidant fruits
• Aronia’s high levels of phenolics, tannins, anthocyanidins, procyanidins and flavonoids make it one of the top antioxidant fruits.
• Aronia melanocarpa, also known as chokeberry, is a native to Eastern North America.
• The dark purple berries are adaptogenic (they increase non-specific resistance) and highly prized by indigenous cultures.
One of the unique features that Eclectic brings to the market place is the process of freeze drying their plants. Some plants are best used fresh. The active constituents of the plants are lost through the normal process of air drying. By utilizing the freeze drying process Eclectic is able to provide the next best thing to fresh plant material.
The process of freeze drying (lyophilization for the hi-tech crowd) involves harvesting the plants at their peak. They are then washed in fresh spring water and sprayed clean.The cleaned plants are immediately frozen to provide for the necessary conditions for low temperature drying. The plants are then placed under a vacuum. This enables the frozen water in the herb to vaporize without passing through the liquid stage, a process known as sublimination. Low temperature condenser plates remove the vaporized water from the vacuum chamber by converting it back to a solid. This completes the separation process.
After the vacuum has been introduces there is about 4-5% of moisture left in the plant material. To reduce this final moisture content, low temperature heat is applied to the frozen material to accelerate sublimation and pull off the remaining moisture.
100% Fresh Freeze-Dried:
• Eclectic Institute starts and ends with fresh whole raw foods.
• No heat, solvents or other harsh processing.
Application & Dosage
1~2 pills a day with water